GigaSonic is pleased to offer you 0% Interest for 6 months on ALL purchases over $249 when you use the Yamaha Music & Sound Credit Card. This offer is good for ALL brands (Yamaha, M-Audio, Roland, Casio, Boss, and more)! Here are the details:
6 months no Interest
Valid for ALL New Product Purchases
Minimum Purchase Price of $249 Required
Minimum Monthly Payments are Required
Offer is Subject to Approval Through GE Money Bank
Once Approved, Select "GigaSonic / Yamaha Music & Sound Card" as Your Payment Method when Checking Out
Credit Cards pushed to the limit? No credit? Bad credit? International Customer? GigaSonic understands! Any purchase totaling $1,000.00 USD or more can be put on layaway,
easily and completely free from financing charges and interest. Just pay it off in 6 months or less
and it's yours!
6 months, pay whatever you can, whenever you can program
Valid for ALL New Product Purchases totaling $1,000 USD or more
No Credit Check required
No hidden fees
Only one layaway purchase per customer may be active at a time
Promotional Items, Sale Items, and Bundle purchases OK
International customers welcome
Call 408-573-1400 during Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Monday to Friday or Leave us message off-line.
1."How do I apply for GE Yamaha Credit Card?"
Click "Go to Secure Application" yellow button at the bottom of Option #1 and fill out the credit application. Back to Top
2."What can I buy with my GE Yamaha Credit Card?"
Any product, bundle or combinations of products totaling more than $249 on the GigaSonic web site are eligible for purchase. Back to Top
3. "What is the interest rate for the GE Yamaha Credit Card?" If you pay you balance off within 6 months of your purchase, you will pay no interest. Back to Top
4. "How long does it take to get approved?" The approval process only takes a few minutes, contact a GigaSonic Representative today! Back to Top
5. "Once approved, when can I start to use my GE Yamaha Credit Card?" As soon as we receive approval, an account number is generated for you and you can start using your card right away. Back to Top
6. "How often do I have to make payments on my account?" You are required to make a payment at least once each month. You are allowed to make larger payments and more frequent payments in order to pay your balance off sooner and take advantage of the 0% interest offer if paid in full within 6 months. Back to Top
7. "Is there a minimum amount I need to pay each month?" Yes, you will have a minimum payment due each month, but you are free make additional payments in order to pay off the balance quicker. Back to Top
8. "I have a GE Yamaha Credit Card, but it is not accepting it as a form of payment, what do I do?" Contact GE Money Customer Service Toll FREE at 1-800-330-5189 to verify everything is current and valid with your account. If everything is ok, contact GigaSonic Customer Care at 1-888-246-4442. Back to Top
9. "I am an International Customer; do I qualify for a GE Yamaha Credit Card?" Unfortunately, the GE Yamaha Credit Card is only available to U.S. Residents. However International Customers can still benefit from 0% interest by making a GigaSonic Layaway Purchase. (see above) Back to Top
10. "I already have a GE Yamaha Credit Card from another retailer, can I use my existing GE Yamaha Credit for a GigaSonic purchase?" YES! We welcome existing GE Yamaha Card holders, when checking out, just select the GE Yamaha GigaSonic Credit Card Payment option, and enter your existing account number and all other appropriate information. Back to Top
1. "How do I make a GigaSonic Layaway purchase?"
Call 408-573-1400 during Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Monday to Friday or Leave us message off-line. Back to Top
2. "Can any product be put on layaway?"
Almost any product, bundle or combinations of products totaling more than $1,000 on the GigaSonic web site are eligible for layaway purchase. Items that are not eligible for layaway are software only purchases, items listed as B-Stock, and clearance items. Back to Top
3. "Am I charged any interest for layaway purchases?" There are absolutely no interest charges of any kind on layaway purchases. Back to Top
4. "How long do I have to pay off my layaway?" Layaway purchases are for a maximum length of 6 months. Back to Top
5. "How often do I have to make payments on my layaway?" How often and how much you pay is entirely up to you! Back to Top
6. "Is there a minimum amount I need to pay each month?" No, how much you pay is entirely up to you! Back to Top
7. "I have a layaway purchase already; can I make another, or add to my existing layaway?" You may only have one layaway purchase at a time. You may add to your layaway purchase as long as you have been making payments on the purchase and understand that you will still be required to pay off the amount of the entire purchase within the 6 month period which is calculated from the date of the original layaway purchase date. Back to Top
8. "I am an International Customer; can I make a layaway purchase?" YES! International customers are welcomed and encouraged to take advantage of GigaSonic's Layaway Purchase Program for large purchases. Layaway purchase terms are the same for Domestic AND International customers. Back to Top
9. "What forms of payment are acceptable for making layaway purchases?" Checks and money orders are the preferred methods of payment for Layaway purchase payments. We encourage the use of a credit card for the deposit of the Layaway purchase, however if you use a credit card or PayPal for making your layaway payments, you will be charged a 3% processing fee (this fee is not charged on initial deposit payments). Western Union, Bank Transfer and cash are not accepted forms of payment for Layaway Purchases. Back to Top
10. "Can I cancel my layaway purchase?" Yes, layaway purchases can be canceled by either party at any time. The cancellation must be submitted in writing via email. You will be issued an in-store credit, minus a 10% cancellation fee. Back to Top
11. "Are there any sign-up or penalty fees?" A 25% deposit is required at the time of the purchase. There are no penalty fees or interest charges of any kind. Back to Top
12. "What happens if an item in my layaway purchase is replaced with a new version or is discontinued?" In the event that a new model replaces one or more of the items in your layaway purchase, you will be notified in writing via email and given the option of accepting the new model, replacing that item with another one of your choice, or cancelling the layaway purchase. If the price of the new or replacement item differs from the amount of the original itme purchased your total balance will be adjusted accordingly. In the event you wish to cancel the layaway a full refund will be issued in the form of an in-store credit. Back to Top
13. "Is my credit checked and/or affected by a GigaSonic Layaway purchase?" No. We do not require a credit check and do not report payments made on a layaway purchase to any credit reporting agencies. Back to Top
14. "I was denied after applying for a GE Yamaha - GigaSonic Credit Card, will this keep me from participating in the GigaSonic Layaway program?" Absolutely not! Again, we do not require a credit check for layaway purchases and the ability to participate is not determined by your credit rating. Back to Top
15. "How do I know how much I have paid and still need to pay on my Layaway Purchase?" GigaSonic will not issue a regular monthly statement for your layaway purchase. You will be issued a receipt upon the processing of every payment you make. 30 days from the date your layaway 6 month term is due to expire you will receive a notice stating the amount you have paid on your purchase, the remaining balance and that you have 30 days to pay the remaining amount still due. Back to Top
16. "Will I receive a phone call or email reminding me to make a payment on my Layaway Purchase?" GigaSonic will not remind you that you need to make payments on your layaway purchase. You will be required to keep track of your payments made and the remaining balance due. Back to Top