AKG C636 Master Reference Condenser Vocal Microphone is an evolved C535 microphone updated for today’s rigorous requirements for live performances. It adds improvements for handling noise, pop and feedback rejection, which can be used for live performances, live events, demanding speech and presentation applications.
- By keeping the C535 sound untouched, the C636 captures your sound unfiltered and uncompressed.
- The uniform cardioid polar pattern throughout the entire frequency spectrum combined with a suspension and grille essentially eliminates feedback for the capsule.
- Highly absorbent rubber and an adjustable balancing network cancels vibrations over a wide frequency range, reducing unwanted handling noise.
- Unique 3-layer protection system prevents unwanted pop noises-providing singers with a clear, plosive-free vocal performance.
- For live performances, live events, demanding speech, and presentation applications.
Type 3/4 Back electret condenser
Polar Pattern Cardioid
Sensitivity 5.6 mV/Pa
Audio frequency bandwidth 20 – 20000 Hz
Electrical impedance 200 Ohms
Recommended load impedance 2000 Ohms
Equivalent noise level 20 dB-A
Signal to Noise 74 dB-A
Max. SPL for 1 % THD 150 dB
Operating temperature range -10 to 60 Celsius (14 °F – 140 °F)
Bass cut filter 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Type Balanced XLR
Length 185 mm
Diameter 51 mm
Net Weight 312 g.