The ASB6112 from JBL is a professional-quality passive subwoofer that provides strong, reliable bass performance for a variety of applications. The wooden cabinet houses a 12″””” Differential Drive dual voice coil driver with a large neodymium magnet for a long performance life. The 14-gauge steel grille is lined with acoustically transparent foam to protect the driver. The subwoofer has a 1000W (4000W Peak) power rating and has a large vent area to provide high output with low distortion.
- 2263H 12″””” Differential Drive® dual voice coil dual gap, neodymium magnet transducer
- 1000 watts continuous pink noise,4000 watts peak power handling capacity
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other AE Series products
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- The power rating of 1000W (4000W Peak)
- Wooden cabinet with DuraFlex finish
Frequency Range (-10 dB) 35 Hz – 1 kHz
Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 43 Hz – 1 kHz
Transducer Power Rating 1000 W (4000 W peak), 2 hrs
Long-Term System Power Rating 700 W (2800 W peak), 100 hrs.
Maximum SPL (1m) 40 Hz – 300 Hz: 126 dB-SPL cont avg (132 dB peak)
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Enclosure Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
Suspension Attachment 16 points (4 top, 4 bottoms, 4 each side), M10 threaded hardware
Grille Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
Environmental Specifications Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical cabinet orientation) 406 x 369 x 483 mm (16.0 x 14.5 x 19.0 in)
Net Weight 16.3 kg (36.0 lb).