ASB6115 from JBL is a professional-quality passive subwoofer that provides strong, reliable bass performance for a variety of applications. The wooden cabinet houses a 15″” Differential Drive dual voice coil driver with a large neodymium magnet for a long performance life. The 14-gauge steel grille is lined with acoustically transparent foam to protect the driver. The subwoofer has an 800W (3200W Peak) power rating and has a large vent area to provide high output with low distortion.
- Wooden cabinet with DuraFlex finish
- 2265H-1 15″” Differential Drive® dual voice coil dual gap, neodymium magnet transducer
- 800 watts continuous pink noise, 3200 watts peak power handling capacity
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other
AE Series products
Frequency Range (-10 dB) 32 Hz – 1 kHz
Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 42 Hz – 1 kHz
Transducer Power Rating 800 W (3200 W peak), 2 hrs
Long-Term System Power Rating 675 W (2700 W peak), 100 hrs.
Maximum SPL (1m) 35 Hz – 400 Hz: 126 dB-SPL cont avg (132 dB peak)
System Sensitivity 35 Hz – 400 Hz: 97 dB-SPL, 1W (2.83V) @ 1m
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Enclosure Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
Suspension Attachment 16 points (4 top, 4 bottoms, 4 each side), M10 threaded hardware
Finish Black DuraFlex finish. White available upon request
Environmental Specifications Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529
Optional Accessories M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers
Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical cabinet orientation) 483 x 419 x 597 mm (19.0 x 16.5 x 23.5 in)
Net Weight 20.6 kg (45.5 lb).