JBL Professional ASB6115 is a professional-quality passive subwoofer, well suited for performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, houses of worship, live sound venues, night clubs, sports facilities, and theme parks. The lightweight, vented enclosure features a front-loaded 15″ Differential Drive woofer with a dual-voice coil and dual gap. With a powerful neodymium magnet and robust cone, the ASB6115 ensures a long life of optimum performance.
- 32 Hz to 1 kHz Frequency Range
- 2265H-1 15″ Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap, neodymium magnet transducer
- 800 watts continuous pink noise, 3200 watts peak power handling capacity
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other
AE Series products
Frequency Range (-10 dB) 32 Hz – 1 kHz
Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 42 Hz – 1 kHz
Transducer Power Rating 800 W (3200 W peak), 2 hrs.
Long-Term System Power Rating 675 W (2700 W peak), 100 hrs
Maximum SPL (1m) 35 Hz – 400 Hz: 126 dB-SPL cont avg (132 dB peak)
System Sensitivity 35 Hz – 400 Hz: 97 dB-SPL, 1W (2.83V) @ 1m
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Enclosure Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
Suspension Attachment 16 points (4 top, 4 bottoms, 4 each side), M10 threaded hardware
Finish Black DuraFlex finish. White available upon request
Environmental Specifications Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529
Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical cabinet orientation) 483 x 419 x 597 mm (19.0 x 16.5 x 23.5 in)
Net Weight 20.6 kg (45.5 lb).