JBL ASB6125 is a professional-quality passive subwoofer that provides strong, reliable bass performance for a variety of applications. The wooden cabinet houses a pair of 15″” Differential Drive dual voice coil drivers with large neodymium magnets for a long performance life. The subwoofer can operate in parallel or discrete input modes for excellent versatility. The 14-gauge steel grille is lined with acoustically transparent foam to protect the driver.
- 2 x 2265H-1 15″ Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap, neodymium magnet transducers
- 1600 watts continuous pink noise, 6400 watts peak power handling capacity
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other
AE Series products
- Parallel/Discrete switchable input mode
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
Frequency Range (-10 dB) 32 Hz – 1 kHz
Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 38 Hz – 1 kHz
Transducer Power Rating 1600 W (6400 W peak), 2 hrs
Long-Term System Power Rating 1350 W (5400 W peak), 100 hrs
Maximum SPL (1m) 35 Hz – 400 Hz: 132 dB-SPL cont avg (138 dB peak)
System Sensitivity 35 Hz – 400 Hz: 100 dB-SPL, 1W (2.0V)
Nominal Impedance 4 ohms in parallel-drive mode,2 x 8 ohms in the discrete-drive mode
Enclosure Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
Suspension Attachment 16 points (4 top, 4 bottoms, 4 each side), M10 threaded hardware
Finish Black DuraFlex finish.White available upon request
Grille Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
Environmental Specifications Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529
Dimensions (H x W x D)965 x 419 x 597 mm (38.0 x 16.5 x 23.5 in)
Net Weight 36.7 kg (81.0 lb).