JBL ASB6128 High-Power Dual 18″ 2400W Subwoofer is a high power subwoofer system comprised of two 18″” Super Vented Gap (SVG) low-frequency drivers in a front-loaded, vented configuration. The deep cabinet allows for extended low-frequency bandwidth with a minimum frontal profile.ASB6128 is a high power subwoofer system comprised of two 460 mm (18 in) SVG Super Vented Gap low-frequency drivers in a front-loaded, vented configuration.
- Large vent area for high output
- Parallel/Discrete Switchable
- Can be used in arrays with various AE series models
- 2 x 18″ 2242H Super Vented Gap (SVG) Driver
- For fixed installation applications such as performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, houses of worship, live clubs, dance-clubs/discotheques, sports facilities, and themed entertainment venues.
Frequency Range 28 Hz to 1 kHz, -10 dB (bi-amp mode, with recommended active tuning)
Frequency Response 35 Hz to 1 kHz, ±3 dB (bi-amp mode, with recommended active tuning)
Input Modes Drivers Parallel/drivers discrete
Transducer Power Rating 2400 W (9600 W peak), 2 hours
Power Capacity Long-Term System Power Rating: 1600 W (6400 W peak), 100 hours
Impedance 4 Ω in parallel-drive mode,2 x 8 Ω in the discrete-drive mode
Enclosure Rectangular cabinet, 0.625″” (16 mm) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
Suspension Attachment Points: 12 points (3 top, 3 bottoms, 2 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware
Finish DuraFlex finish
Grille Powder coated 14-gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing
Environmental Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529
Dimensions 43.1 x 22.1 x 32.2
Weight 161 lb (73 kg).