JBL CBT 200LA-1-White
The CBT 200LA-1, with Constant Beamwidth Technology, represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency and coverage options, utilizing complex analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior, consistent coverage without the inconsistent vertical beaming, uneven coverage, and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of both powered and nonpowered column speakers.
- Vertical pattern coverage switchable between 30° and 15° for medium or long-throw coverage.
- The narrow width of 98.5 mm (3.8 in) fits visually into a wide variety of applications.
- 200 cm (6.6 ft) height extends pattern control to include lower frequencies.
- Dynamic Sonic-Guard low-audibility overload protection.
- Built-in 70V/100V transformers, plus direct capability.
- Swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket included
Frequency Range -10 dB: 80 Hz – 20 kHz
Frequency Response ± 3dB 130 Hz – 18 kHz (narrow coverage, music mode setting)
Horizontal Coverage Angle 150°
Drivers 32 x 2″” (50 mm) drivers with dual neodymium magnets
Impedance 8 ohms
Enclosure Material Fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet, painted aluminum grille
Vertical Coverage Angle
Narrow Mode: 15°
Broad Mode: 30°
Asymmetrical Progressive-Gradient Mode: 22°
650 W, 2600 W peak (2 h)
400 W, 1600 W peak (100 h)
Colors White or Black
Dimensions (H x W x D) 2000 x 98.5 x 153 mm (78.8 x 3.8 x 6.0 in)
Net Weight 14.6 kg (33 lb)
Included Accessories Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket, Coupler plate