It looks new. Only been used less than a few hours. Sometimes it only has been opened and tested.
AKG K361 Over-Ear Oval Closed-Back Studio Headphones is designed to strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle. They can be used by any musician, artist, engineer, podcaster, or beatmaker to reproduce natural balanced audio on-the-go or in mixing and editing applications.
- 50mm transducers with pure OFC voice coils
- Best-in-class frequency response: 15 Hz to 28 kHz
- Slow-Retention Foam Ear Pads
- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfort
- Fully foldable design for compact storage with 90-degree swivel earcups for single-ear monitoring
Earpiece Design Over-Ear (Circumaural)
Earpiece Connection / Wearing Style Wired
Driver Type Dynamic
Driver Size 1.97″ / 50 mm
Impedance 32 Ohms (Passive)
Active Noise Cancellation No
Frequency Response 15 Hz to 28 kHz (Wired)
Sensitivity 114 dB
Audio Connector 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Straight
Adapter (Included) 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS
Cable Design Single-Sided
Audio Connector to Earpiece 1 x Proprietary
Cable Length 9.8″ / 24.89 cm 2.5″ / 6.35 cm
Cable Color Black
Cable Conductor Material Oxygen-Free Copper
Material of Construction ABS
Weight 7.7 oz / 218.3 g.