International orders are handled a bit differently from orders placed for delivery within the U.S. Please read the following terms carefully before placing your order. If you still have questions, please contact us by email.
Gigasonic accepts international payments via Credit Cards, Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bank Wire, Money Orders and Cashiers Checks.
|Credit Cards Issued Outside of the United States|
If you are using a credit card issued outside of the United States, you may be asked to provide one or more of the documents listed below:A copy of the front and back of your credit card;A copy of your passport or another form of picture identification;Any document indicating your billing address (bank statement, utility bill, credit card statement, etc.).
|If you were asked to provide documents, you should fax your documentation to this fax number: 1-408-532-0602.|
You may place an international order by phone, facsimile, or through our web site.
- Online —- Simply click “Secure Checkout” on the Shopping cart page and follow the instructions from there.
- By Phone — Call (408) 573-1400
- By FAX —- (408) 573-0602
Product Warranty and Returns
Gigasonic offers Full Manufacturer Warranty and 30 Days Worry Free Replacement Guarantee to international customers.
For more information, please visit Return Policies.
Gigasonic offers 3 convenient shipping options for international customers.
- Standard Ground Shipping: Standard ground service is only available for shipment to Canada and Mexico. This service is good for heavy weight or oversized packages. Products shipped via standard ground service are normally delivered within four to ten business days after shipment.
- Standard Airmail Shipping: This shipping service is available for shipment to most of the countries. Products shipped via standard airmail service are normally delivered within four to ten business days after shipment.
- Expedited International Shipping: For an additional charge, we offer this expedited shipping option on products shipped to international locations. Products shipped via Expedited service are normally delivered within three to five days after shipment.
Customs duties, taxes, and VAT are the responsibility of the customer. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
Disclaimer: Not all products on GigaSonic website are available for international shipping. GigaSonic reserves the rights to cancel orders that ship to countries that not allowed by some manufacturers such as Yamaha etc. All of our products come at 120v rated for use in the US and will require some kind of transformer or converter to be used in a different region. Please make sure you can meet the proper power requirements for each product before trying to use it.