It looks new. Only been used less than a few hours. Sometimes it only has been opened and tested.
Behringer Model D
Behringer Model D is a three-oscillator analog synthesizer with a pure analog signal path and a dedicated and fully analog triangle/square wave LFO. The instrument utilizes matched transistors and JFETs, precision 0.1% thin-film resistors, and polyphenylene-sulfide capacitors, which allow for flexible sound shaping capabilities, resulting in super-fat basses and lead tones, mind-bending effects, and progressive organ sounds.
- Classic analog synthesizer with triple VCO design allows for insanely fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original “D Type” circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs
- Precision 0.1% thin-film resistors and polyphenylene sulfide capacitors
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF, and VCA designs
- Dedicated and fully analog triangle/square wave LFO
- Overdrive circuit adds spice and edge to your sounds
Behringer Model D Specs
Type: Class-compliant USB 2.0, Type-B
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP or higher
macOS 10.6.8 or higher
MIDI Connectors In/Thru: 2 x 5-pin DIN
Operating Temperature Range 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C
External Power Adapter: 12 VDC, 1000 mA
Power Consumption: 7 W maximum
Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.5 x 14.7 x 5.4
Weight 3.7 lb / 1.7 kg.