BOSS DD-500 Digital Delay offers 12 distinctive delay modes with exceptional audio quality, plus deep editing controls, a graphic display, patch memories, MIDI, and much more. The DD-500 will launch your music places you never thought possible, from basic echo to dead-on emulations of classic delays to incredibly lush spatial textures that take your breath away.
BOSS DD-500 Digital Delay Pedal
- Studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout
- 12 versatile delay modes from vintage to modern deliver unlimited creative possibilities
- Unrivaled real-time expression with customizable control settings for onboard and external switches
- Graphic LCD for easy, intuitive operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB, and more
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
- Pedal Type: Delay
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Max Delay Time: 10 seconds
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (control/expression)
- True Bypass: Yes, Switchable to Buffered
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 200mA
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 6.75"
- Depth: 5.44"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.