BOSS EQ-200 with PigHog 9V Power Adapter
BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
Pig Power is a 9V power supply with 1000 mA can power up to 10 pedals at once (PP10DC 10 Spot Daisy Chain not included), with a minimal design that requires just a single outlet.The positive sleeve/negative tip works with most effects pedals on the market, including Boss PSA or ACA, Danelectro DA-1, DOD PS-200R, Dunlop ECB-03, Ibanez AC-109, Korg A30950, Morley 9V, Zoom AD-0006, and more! The power adapter is backed by a one year limited warranty
- Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series
- Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping
- Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32.1 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz
- 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel
- Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together.
Sampling Frequency 96 kHz
AD/DA Conversion 32 bits
Processing 32-bit floating point
Memory 4 + Manual
Nominal Input Level INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
Maximum Input Level INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
Input Impedance INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
Nominal Output Level OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
Maximum Output Level OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
Output Impedance OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
Bypass Buffered bypass
Current Draw 170 mA
Width 4 inches
Depth1 5-7/16 inches
Height 2-3/8 inches
Weight 1 lb 7 oz.