BOSS GE-7 Graphic Equalizer has seven bands ranging from 100Hz to 6.4kHz, ideal for guitar sounds, with boost/cut of +/- 15dB per band. This lets you completely control your sound and eliminate unwanted feedback, particularly when connected after a distortion effect.
BOSS GE-7 Graphic Equalizer Pedal
- You cannot add that amount of "TC-Helicon VoiceTone E1 Vocal Echo and Delay Effect Pedal" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
- Compact EQ pedal with 7 bands of adjustable EQ sliders
- Allows for boost/cut of up to +/- 15dB per band
- Perfect as a "boost" pedal for solos, creating an alternate sound, or for eliminating feedback
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level: 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level: -100 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- Variable Range: Equalizer Control: +/- 15 dB, Level Control: +/- 15 dB
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 10 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Option: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 73 x 59 x 129mm; 2-7/8 x 2-3/8 x 5-1/8"
- Weight: 0.5 kg; 1 lbs.