BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also has separate inputs for both guitar and bass.OC-3 also has a Drive knob that adds in distortion to the octave tone, for a growling bass distortion or a fuzzy synth sound. Since you’re able to input chords as well as single notes, this greatly expands the usability of the effect versus its predecessor, the OC-2.
- Worlds first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
- BOSS five-year limited warranty.
BOSS OC-3 Specs
Nominal Input Level -20 dBu
Input Impedance 1 MOhm
Nominal Output Level -20 dBu
Output Impedance 1 kOhm
Recommended Load Impedance 10 kOhms or greater
Residual Noise -96 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.), all knobs at center position
Controls Pedal switch, DIRECT LEVEL knob, OCT1 LEVEL knob, CONTROL knob, MODE knob
Connectors GUITAR IN jack, BASS IN jack, OUTPUT (MONO) jack, DIRECT OUT jack, AC adapter jack
Power Supply 9 VDC: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adapter
Current Draw 50 mA (9 VDC)
Dimensions 2.9 x 5.13 x 2.4″ (73 x 129 x 59 mm)
Weight 1 lb (440 g)
Enjoy your Free Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds, actual item color and style may vary.