BOSS OD-200 with PigHog 9V Power Adapter
Boss OD-200 Hybrid Drive brings next-level sound, feel, and flexibility to overdrive and distortion, combining decades of BOSS tone expertise with innovative technologies. This dream pedal is capable of producing any drive tone you can imagine, offering 12 unique modes, hybrid analog/digital circuitry, three-band EQ, and powerful pre and post boosts for ultra-detailed gain shaping.
Pig Power is a 9V power supply with 1000 mA can power up to 10 pedals at once (PP10DC 10 Spot Daisy Chain not included), with a minimal design that requires just a single outlet.The positive sleeve/negative tip works with most effects pedals on the market, including Boss PSA or ACA, Danelectro DA-1, DOD PS-200R, Dunlop ECB-03, Ibanez AC-109, Korg A30950, Morley 9V, Zoom AD-0006, and more! The power adapter is backed by a one year limited warranty.
- Overdrive and distortion effects pedal with 12 distinct drive modes
- Four memory slots allow you to save and instantly recall your own custom patches
- Buffered bypass maintains your tone even over long cable runs
- Micro USB jack for future functionality expansion via firmware updates
- Panel Lock function allows you to lock the controls to prevent unwanted changes
Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
Processing: 32-bit floating point
Drive Circuit: Analog + Digital
Memory: 4 + Manual
Nominal Input Level:INPUT: -10 dBu
Maximum Input Level:INPUT: +7 dBu
Recommended Load Impedance:OUTPUT: 10 k ohms or greater
Bypass: Buffered bypass
Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
Indicator: PARAM indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1–4) indicators
Current Draw: 220 mA (Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use).