BOSS TE-2 Tera Echo Pedal gives you a unique approach to delay with a lush new sound that reacts and changes with the way you play, bringing the effect ‘closer’ to you as a player. The TE-2 is powered by a powerful new technology called MDP (or Multi-Dimensional Processing) enabling it to go far beyond traditional delay and reverb. The TE-2 Tera Echo is also the 100th pedal in the Boss stomp box series.
BOSS TE-2 Tera Echo Pedal
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Rich, spacious echo and ambience effects
- Dramatically enhances the direct tone, but never overwhelms it
- Freeze function holds the ambient sound for lead backing and sound effects
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Wide range of sound adjustment with simple controls
- Mono/stereo input and output
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch E. LEVEL knob TONE knob FEEDBACK knob S-TIME (Spread Time) knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of HOLD, and to check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT-A (MONO) jack INPUT-B jack OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack OUTPUT-B jack AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 53 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline:Approx. 6 hours Carbon: Approx. 1.5 hours These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 73 x 59 x 129mm / 2-7/8 x 2-6/16 x 5-1/8"
- Weight: 435 g / 0 lbs. 16 oz.