BOSS WL-50 with BOSS BCB-30
BOSS WL-50 is a wireless system for the pedalboards of electric guitarists. It provides easy operation through its stompbox-sized receiver and included WL-10. Simply plug the transmitter into your guitar, while the receiver sits first in your pedal chain.
BCB-30 from BOSS is a pedal board designed to protect and transport three BOSS compact effects pedals. The pedal board is made from tough, molded resin and ships with two L-L audio cables and one 4p parallel DC cable, which powers three pedals with an optional PSA series power adapter.
- Plug-and-play wireless system in a stompbox-size format for pedalboards
- Wireless connection set automatically, with no complicated setup required
- Built-in rechargeable battery in transmitter provides up to 12 hours of continuous playing time
- Holds up to three BOSS compact pedals
- Made of heavy-duty molded resin and is fully gig worthy
Wireless Type BOSS proprietary digital audio format
Carrier Frequency 2.4 GHz
Dynamic Range 110 dB or greater
Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Nominal Input Level -10 dBu
Input Impedance 1 MOhm
Nominal Output Level -10 dBu
Output Impedance 10 kOhms or greater
Indicators Power, receive
Power Supply 2 x alkaline battery (AA, LR6) AC adapter
Dimensions 2.8 x 4.8 x 2.2
Weight 7.8 oz / 220.0 g.
Construction Material Molded resin
1x 4P parallel DC cable (powers 3 pedals with optional AC adapter)
2x L-L Cables: 1/4″””””””” / 6.35mm to 1/4″””””””” / 6.35mm audio cable; Length: 5.1″””””””” / 130mm
Option (sold separately) AC Adaptor
Dimensions (W x D x H) 13.0 x 11.8 x 3.2
Weight 2.6 lb / 1.2 kg.