Earthworks M50 is a professional measurement microphone intended for large room calibration. The ultra wide frequency response of 3Hz to 50kHz is flat throughout the entire spectrum and results in accurate room calibration using Smaart, MLSSA, SIMM and TEF based systems.The small element yields an omni-directional pattern resulting in a wide pick up area at the front and sides of the microphone capsule. The M50 ships with a microphone clip and a 1/2″” calibrator adaptor.
- 3Hz 50kHz flat frequency response
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Handles up to 140dB SPL without distortion
- The uncolored, flat signal results in accurate room calibration for indoor and outdoor application.
- The wide, linear frequency response accurately captures audio signal and reproduces the slightest nuance with great detail.
Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
Frequency Response 3 Hz to 50 kHz ±1/-3 dB
Dynamic Range (Typical) 72 dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio 22 dB SPL Equivalent (A-weighted)
Maximum Input Sound Level 142 dB SPL
Power Requirements +48V Phantom, 10 mA
Output Impedance 600Ω between pin 2 and 3
Low Frequency Roll-Off No
Output Connectors XLR intended to drive a balanced transformerless input Pin2+
Dimensions 9 x 0.9″ (229 x 22 mm)(Length x Diameter)
Weight 0.5 lb (225 g)