It looks new. Only been used less than a few hours. Sometimes it only has been opened and tested.
KRK R6 G3: has a curved design that reduces diffraction at the edge of the cabinets, which can cause phase distortion. KRK monitors stand out from their competitors with their curved edges. Many other monitors have rear-firing bass ports, which can cause bass buildup in the walls and corners behind the monitors, coloring a mix and misrepresenting the sound that you’re hearing. KRK has designed a wide, front-firing bass port that reduces this distortion, giving you the most accurate bass response possible.
The R6 G3 is built with a 1″ neodymium soft dome tweeter and a 6″ glass aramid composite woofer. The tweeter is designed with a unique waveguide that provides a wider sweet spot and accurate imaging to help you get your mix right the first time.
- 1″ Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter
- Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer
- Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing port provides low freq extension without boundary coupling
- High Frequency Waveguide design provides amazing detail and on and off-axis imaging
- Precision 2-way crossover delivers accurate frequency transition between woofer and tweeter
- Peak SPL : 107dB
- Frequency Response 49 Hz – 20 kHz, +/-2 dB
Configuration: 2-Way Monitor
System type: Passive Full Range
High-Frequency Transducer: Soft dome tweeter
Low-Frequency Transducer: 6″ woofer
Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
Dimensions (D x W x H): 11.4 x 8.9 x 13.1″ (290 x 226 x 332mm)
Product Net Weight: 18.3 Lbs. (8.3 kg.)