PreSonus Quantum 26×32 with Studio One 4
Quantum from PreSonus is a low-latency audio interface which, via analog, ADAT, and S/PDIF connections, gives you up to 26 inputs and up to 32 outputs. The units converters allow for low-latency recording, as well as dynamic ranges greater than 120 dB on both the ADC (analog to digital) and DAC (digital to analog) side. Furthermore, the Quantum captures audio at 24-bit resolutions, achieving sample rates up to 192 kHz.
The reason why Studio One resonates with musicians is simple: PreSonus listens. Many new features in Version 4 are the direct result of user feedback, including AAF import/export so users can bring song data from their old DAW into Studio One.
- PreSonus fastest and best-sounding audio/MIDI interface
- Uses high-speed Thunderbolt 2 bus
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Chord Track manipulates audio and note data of any or all tracks for Harmonic Editing and song prototyping
PreSonus Quantum 26×32 Specs
Max Sample Rate/Resolution 192 kHz / 24-Bit
Display and Indicators 10 x Multi-Segment LED Meter
Host Connection 2 x Thunderbolt
MIDI I/O 1 x 5-Pin MIDI In,1 x 5-Pin MIDI Out
Dynamic Range 120 dB
Sample Rates Up to 192 kHz
Bit Depth 24-Bit