Roland JU-06A Synthesizer Module is a recreation of the iconic JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 synthesizers. With the JU-06A you get the sound, look, and features of both the JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 in one reliable, modern instrument that you can take anywhere. The JU-06A is compact, yet comfortable for long studio sessions and epic live performances. It runs on batteries and has a handy built-in speaker, so JUNO goes where you go.
Roland JU-06A 4-voice Synthesizer Module
- Compact recreation of the iconic JUNO-106 / JUNO-60 synthesizers
- Retains the feel, sound character and user interface of the original JUNO-106/60
- Chain mode allows two JU-06A to function as one 8-voice module
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- Compatible with optional K-25m keyboard unit
- Type: Desktop Synth Module
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Pads: 16 x Performance Buttons
- Polyphony: 4 Notes
- Presets: Juno-60, Juno-106 (64 patches each), 16 x Chord Memory
- Oscillators: 1 x DCO
- Waveforms: Square, Sawtooth, Sub, PWM, Noise
- Envelope Generator: 1 x ADSR
- LFO: 1 x LFO
- VCA: Yes
- Filter: Highpass Filter, VCF
- Effects Types: 2 x Chorus, 1 x Delay
- Arpeggiator: Yes, Mode switch, Range switch, Rate control
- Sequencer: 16-step, 16 x Patterns, Monophonic
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8" TRS (stereo in)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/8" TRS (stereo out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/8" (external clock in)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Power Usage: 500mA
- Height: 1.93"
- Width: 11.81"
- Depth: 5.06"
- Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.