Roland HPD-20 with Roland CB-HPD
HandSonic HPD-20 Digital Hand Percussion Instrument from Roland is a velocity-sensitive percussive digital instrument with a 10″” pad divided into 13 sections. It can be used to trigger a variety of sounds, including the 850 sounds built-in, as well as up to 500 of your own WAV files.
CB-HPD Carrying Case for the HandSonic HPD-20 and SPD-SX Sampling Pad from Roland is designed to be used to protect and transport your HandSonic HPD-20 drum pad and SPD-SX sampling pad. It has inner and outer pockets for storing a variety of accessories such as AC adapters, drum sticks, and sheet music.
- Powerful hand percussion instrument for live performance and studio music production
- 13 silicone rubber pads provide ultra-sensitive velocity response and a comfortable feel
- Inputs for connecting a Roland pad and hi-hat controller (sold separately)
- Gigbag for carrying the HPD-20/SPD-SX
- Two adjustable shoulder straps and breathable cloth backing for carrying comfort
10″ (254 mm)
13 sections, Pressure-Sensitive
An external trigger input is provided, allowing you to connect an optional pad
850 User Instrument: 500 (maximum), including factory preloaded user instruments,
Sound Length: 12 minutes (mono), 6 minutes (stereo); 44.1 kHz/16-bit WAVs
Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note
Recording Method: Real-time
Export File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits)
Kits 200 Kit Chains: 15 (50 steps per chain)
Controllers D-BEAM Real-time modify knob
Display Graphic LCD 64 x 128 dots
Power Supply AC Adapter
Current Draw 700 mA
Dimensions (WxDxH) 12.25 x 15.90 x 4.06
Weight 5.31 lbs.