An item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer or manufacturer-approved vendor. This means the product has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and is in excellent condition. Full manufacturer’s warranty and free one year extended warranty from Gigasonic.
Please Note! It was used as demo for few hours.
Roland OCTAPAD SPD-30 is a digital percussion instrument with built-in sounds and effects, a phrase looping functionality, and the capability of controlling external MIDI devices and software instruments via USB connectivity. SPD-30 has 8 isolated drum pads that make use of Roland’s advanced V-Drum technology and the ability to expand with inputs for four pads, triggers and pedals.
The internal sounds offer you 50 different drum kits covering a wide range of percussion styles. There’re a total of 670 instruments, with a massive 80 note polyphony. The phase looping functionality allows you to create and layer up to 3 loops, using 3 different drum sets. You can assign multiple drum sounds to each pad to create deep and complex sounds. Synthesizers, basses and other instruments and samples are included in the internal sounds, so you can really build up entire songs.
The SPD-30 not only has the ability to take control of the traditional sound modules and other instruments with its MIDI I/O interface but it can be connected to a computer via USB to control software-based instruments. An additional USB port is included to back-up your work. The four extra trigger inputs include a dedicated hi-hat controller, so the OCTAPAD SPD-30 can be used as a full drum kit. Drummers can also put Roland’s RT series triggers on their acoustic drum heads and blur the line between their electronic and acoustic kits.
- Roland OCTAPAD SPD-30 Digital Percussion Pad
- AC Adapter(PSB-1U)
- 4 x Screws
- Owner’s Manual
- Four dual-trigger inputs, plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for connecting triggers from acoustic drums
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Includes percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity – record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- Rugged, road-worthy design
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation in low-light conditions
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- 8 x Built-In Pads
- 4 external trigger inputs are provided, to connect more pads (compatible with Roland’s RT-Series Triggers, FD-8, and VH-11 hi-hat controllers)
- 80 Notes
- 50 x Drum Kits
- 670 x Instruments
- Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Color, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
- Ambience (7 Types)
- Multi Effects (30 Types)
- 2 x 1/4″ Outputs (Left and Right)
- 1 x 1/4″ Stereo Headphone Output
- USB Memory Connector
- 160 x 160 Graphic Backlit LCD
- Power Supply: AC Adapter (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- 21 5/16 x 10 3/4 x 3 1/2″ (541 x 272 x 88mm)
- 8 lbs 7 oz (3.8 kg)
- Built-in sounds, multi-effects, and phrase looping