Roland PDX-12 is a high-quality dual-trigger drum pad designed for use as a snare/tom pad with V-drum series electronic drum kits. The 12″ pad has a durable 2-ply mesh construction with tension adjustment for natural rebound, resistance, and stick feel. The dual-triggering system lets you trigger the rim and head separately for realistic playing. The pad can mount to traditional snare/tom stands and compatible tom holders. The Roland PDX-12 includes a connection cable, drum key, and knob bolt.
- Large 12-inch pad ideal to develop your stick work
- 2-ply mesh pad head is tension adjustable for natural rebound, resistance and stick-feel
- Low-height hoop, similar to standard acoustic snares
- Detects head shots and rim shots independently
- Can be mounted to traditional snare/tom stands and compatible tom holders
Pad Pad Size: 12.0
Connector Trigger Output: 1/4
Rod Diameter 0.4 to 0.5″/ 9.0 to 13.0 mm
Pad mount (MDH series)
Drum stands (MDS series
Dimensions (W x D x H) 16.9 x 14.2 x 4.1
Weight 4.6 lb / 2.1 kg
Enjoy your Free Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds, actual item color and style may vary.