TM2 / RT-30K
The TM-2 from Roland is a compact and battery powered trigger module that provides a simple solution for acoustic drummers looking to enhance their kits with electronic percussion. Two trigger inputs support a wide variety of the company’s pads and drum triggers, while the ready-to-play sounds are optimized for augmenting live acoustic drums.
RT-30K Acoustic Kick Drum Trigger from Roland attaches directly to your kick drum’s rim, employing a self-guiding mount that eliminates the need for mechanical adjustment once mounted.
- Compact trigger module for acoustic drummers looking to enhance their kits with electronic percussion
- Included mounting plate allows the TM-2 to be attached to a hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
- RT-30K Trigger device for playing electronic sources from an acoustic bass drum
- RT-30K Self-guided mount for streamlined installation
Effects Multi-Effects: 1 system, 11 types
Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.4 x 5.1 x 2.4 (135 x 130 x 59 mm)
Weight 13 oz (360 g)
Triggers 1 (Head)
Height: 1.2 to 1.4″””” (30 to 36 mm)
Thickness: 0.5″””” (12 mm)
Dimensions (W x D x H) 1.5 x 4.4 x 2.5″””” (38 x 111 x 62 mm)
Weight 4 oz (95 g)