An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Full manufacturer’s warranty and free one year extended warranty from Gigasonic.
TASCAM DP-32SD Digital Portastudio records an unmatched 32 tracks to solid-state media. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and 1⁄4″ combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input. A color LCD and channel strip knobs make mixing fast and creative.
- Records an unmatched 32 tracks to solid-state media, and up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time via the XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Features studio-quality input processing like compression and limiting, and guitar amp simulation and multi-effects on the instrument-level input
- The included 4GB SD card can be replaced with up to 32GB SDHC media or swapped with other cards between projects
- An intuitive user interface delivers stress-free recording, and a color LCD and channel strip knobs make mixing fast and creative
- Even in loud environments, the high output powered amplifier makes headphone monitoring easy
Tascam DP-32SD Specs
Playback Channels 32
Recording Media SD Card (512 MB to 2 GB),SDHC Card (4 to 32 GB)
File System SD Card: FAT16,SDHC Card: FAT32
USB Connector: USB Mini-B type 4-pin,Format: USB 2.0 High-Speed mass-storage class
Remote Connector: 2.5mm TRS jack
Power Dedicated AC Adapter
Power Consumption 12 W
Operating Temperature 41 to 95° F (5 to 35° C)
Signal to Noise Ratio 90 dB or greater
Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
THD 0.01% or less
Dimensions (W x H x D) 20.2 x 4.1 x 13.4
Weight 13.67 lb (6.20 kg).