Teenage engineering PO-137
Teenage Engineering PO-137 Rick and Morty Pocket Operator Collector Set is a vocal synthesizer and sequencer with a built-in microphone, which offers eight different voice character sampling options, all voiced by Roiland himself. What’s more, custom Rick and Morty visuals are provided for each voice. Other features of the operator include an animated LCD display, folding stand, 120-seconds sample memory, transpose and change scale functions, plus the ability to replace drum sounds with microtonal sounds.
- Step sequencer with parameter locks and step multiplier
- Replaceable drum sounds with microtonic (sold separately)
- 8 voice characters and 8 vocal effects to bend, twist, and warp your sounds
- Built-in recording microphone, plus 1/8″” audio I/O
- Built-in speaker and battery operation for true portability
- Includes samples from Rick & Morty
Input 1 x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) TRS stereo mini-jack
Output 1 x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) TRS stereo mini-jack
Power Requirements 2 x AAA batteries
Battery Life (approx.) 1 month
Standby Time Up to 2 years
Dimensions (W x D x H) 2.4 x 4.9 x 1.2″ / 6.0 x 12.5 x 3.0 cm
Weight 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg.