Arturia BeatStep is much more than just a USB pad controller, and is ready to serve as a master sequencer for your MIDI or CV-equipped hardware! You’ve got 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads, perfect for both finger drumming and expressive playing. Assign the 16 encoders to whatever parameters you like, and save up to 16 of your custom setups. Best of all, a built-in step sequencer lets you program 16 different sequences with 16 steps each, ready to control your MIDI or CV gear all by itself!
Arturia BeatStep USB, MIDI, CV Controller and Sequencer
- Powerful control surface with built-in 16-step sequencer
- Control and sequence software via USB, or hardware via MIDI or CV
- Velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads for expressive performances
- 16 assignable encoders for real time control of virtual instrument parameters
- Save and recall up to 16 customized control layouts
- Type: Sequencer and Controller
- Sequencer: 16 sequences, 16 steps each
- Pads: 16 x velocity/pressure-sensitive backlit pads
- Encoders/Pots: 16 assignable
- MIDI I/O: Out (1/8" to 5-pin DIN adapter included)
- USB: 1 x Mini-B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/8" CV out, 1 x 1/8" Gate out
- Software: MIDI Control Center
- Compatibility: Standalone, VST 2.4, VST3, RTAS, AAX, AU
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 0.6"
- Width: 12.8"
- Depth: 5"
- Weight: 3 lbs.