BOSS PW-3 with PigHog PP9V Power Supply
BOSS PW-3. Housed in a rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis for a substantial feel underfoot, the PW-3 offers long, smooth pedal action, which is adjustable for precise control. Its compact size makes it ideal for maximizing space on crowded pedalboards, and convenient for traveling.PW-3 offers low-noise operation and has two switchable modes for a variety of tones. The Rich mode retains low-end fullness, rather than becoming thin as the treadle moves.
Pig Power is a 9V power supply with 1000 mA can power up to 10 pedals at once with a minimal design that requires just a single outlet.The positive sleeve/negative tip works with most effects pedals on the market, including Boss PSA or ACA, Danelectro DA-1, DOD PS-200R, Dunlop ECB-03, Ibanez AC-109, Korg A30950, Morley 9V, Zoom AD-0006, and more! The power adapter is backed by a one year limited he sent the mail to you in last day warranty.
- Vintage mode for the familiar classic wah sound
- Low-noise operation and pro playing feel with smooth pivot action and adjustable tension
- Space-saving design fits easily on crowded pedalboards
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis provides a rock-solid feel and gig-ready durability
- On/off LEDS on each side of the pedal make it easy to see status at a glance
BOSS PW-3 Specs
Input 1 x unbalanced 1/4″ (6.3 mm) TS instrument
Output 1 x unbalanced 1/4″ (6.3 mm) TS instrument
9 VDC: Dry battery, 9 V type (6F22/carbon, 6LR61/alkaline) AC Adapter (PSA Series, available separately)
Current Draw 25 mA
Dimensions 3.1 x 7.6 x 2.3″ / 80 x 192 x 58 mm
Weight 1.8 lb / 800 g