CAD M179: includes a swivel mount, an elastic shock mount, and a carrying case. The microphone requires 24V or 48V of phantom power.The M179 Variable-Pattern Condenser Microphone from CAD features a figure of eight polar pattern and a spacious and articulate omni polar pattern. It can be used in a wide range of applications, including studio vocals, voice-over, choir, orchestra, acoustic instrument, guitar cabinets, bass cabinets, strings, piano, and cymbals/overheads. The large diaphragm capsule is combined with algebraic phasing and a high-power transformerless drive to create a significant acoustical window. Additional features include a high-pass filter and an attenuator.
- Continuously variable pattern with a “”hard”” cardioid center detent
- Large 1.1″” dual diaphragm external bias condenser capsule.
- Gold sputtered diaphragms.
- High SPL capability (143 dB SPL with pad)
- Transformerless balanced output circuits
- 20 dB non-capacitive pad
- Stainless steel internal pop/EMI filter
Polar Pattern Figure-8, Omnidirectional
Frequency Range 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Equivalent Noise Level 11 dB A-Weighted
Maximum SPL 123 dB SPL
Impedance 200 Ohms
Pad -20 dB
Sensitivity -36 dB
Low-Cut Filter 6 dB/Octave @ 100 Hz
Operating Current Consumption 8.0 µA
Operating Voltage 24 V