Mackie MDB-USB Stereo Direct Box features premium analog circuitry, Built-Like-A-Tank design, and professional-grade performance. It also features a USB input and dual XLR outputs for maximum audio quality direct to front of house from a laptop. With its “Built-like-a-Tank” construction, the MDB-USB Stereo DI is likely to earn a permanent spot in your gigging rotation.
Mackie MDB-USB Stereo Direct Box
- High-resolution 24bit/96kHz interface
- Balanced, low-impedance XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Output level control with Mono switch
- Headphone output for easy monitoring
- Noise-free operation
- Connect your computer directly via USB
- Powered by your computer
- Plug and play operation, no driver required
- Built-Like-A-Tank construction
- Type: Active
- Channels: Stereo/mono
- Ground Lift: Yes
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (balanced line out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Power Source: USB bus powered
- Height: 1.5"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Width: 3.4"
- Weight: 1 lb / 0.5 kg