PreSonus QUANTUM 4848 is a low-latency audio interface which, via analog and ADAT connections, gives you up to 48 inputs and up to 48 outputs. The units converters allow for low-latency recording, as well as dynamic ranges greater than 120 dB on both the ADC (analog to digital) and DAC (digital to analog) side. Furthermore, the Quantum captures audio at 24-bit resolutions, achieving sample rates up to 192 kHz.
For analog I/O, the Quantum 4848 provides 32 line-level input and outputs via DB25 connectors. The optical ADAT section offers two banks of I/O with 16×16 at 44.1/48 kHz and 8×8 at 88.2/96 kHz. BNC wordclock I/O allow you to sync your interface with any digital equipment. With Studio One Professional’s Pipeline XT, you can insert your analog hardware processors into your session with automatic latency compensation.
- 48×48 ultra-low-latency 24-bit 192 kHz Thunderbolt 2 audio interface
- 32 line-level inputs and outputs via rear-panel DB25 connectors
- Dual ADAT inputs and outputs for 16 channels of digital I/O at base sample rates
- Stack up to four Quantum 4848 interfaces via Thunderbolt for 192×192 simultaneous inputs and outputs
- Stack any combination of four Quantum, Quantum 2, and Quantum 4848 interfaces via Thunderbolt to create a custom system
Display and Indicators Multi-Segment LED Meter (Input Level)
Host Connection 2 x Thunderbolt (MDP)
Digital I/O None
MIDI I/O None
Max Input Level +18 dBu (Balanced, Min Gain)
Processor Requirement Intel Core i5
Storage Requirements 30 GB
Minimum Display Resolution 1366 x 768
AC/DC Power Adapter 12 VDC at 5 A (Included)