It looks new. Only been used less than a few hours. Sometimes it only has been opened and tested.
Radial Engineering ProRMP
The ProRMP from Radial Engineering is a passive re-amping device that allows an engineer or producer to take a pre-recorded guitar track that would typically be at line level, and output a guitar level signal that can then be sent back to an amplifier/speaker or an effects box. This opens the door to explore new musical sounds and spur on the creative process since the unit will drive a guitar amplifier as if the player was still plugged into it.
Operation of the unit is easy. Once the basic track has been recorded, replacing or adding tracks can be done well after the session player has gone home. The dry recorded track is fed into the ProRMP and the output returned to a guitar amplifier or effects pedal. This eliminates tiresome repetition and assures a fresh vibrant performance on the final recording.
- Passive re-amping device
- Allows for playing prerecorded tracks through amplifiers and pedals and re-record the results
- Level control for fine tuning the gain
- Ground lift switch, when activated helps to reduce hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- The 14 gauge steel “”bookend design”” outer shell creates a protected zone around the connectors and switches
- Neoprene foam foot provides mechanical isolation to reduce slipping and electrical isolation from amplifier frames and handles
Input Connections 1 x XLR
Output Connectors 1 x 1/4″ TS phone
Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.12dB
Dimensions (WxDxH) 4 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ (107 x 70 x 43 mm)
Weight 1.1 lbs (0.50 kg)