Roland TM-1 Trigger Module is a portable, lightweight trigger module that makes it easy to add more sounds to your acoustic drum kit. It can be used to add an onboard kick, snare, tom, cymbal, and percussion samples to your own samples and loops during the live stage, theater, or studio performances. In addition, the TM-1 allows you to connect any compatible Roland trigger pad (sold separately) and directly play the sounds you need or mount an RT-series trigger to one of your acoustic drums and play with your preferred sample layered on top in perfect sync, with no lag at all.
- The easiest way to get started with the power of hybrid drums
- Simple and intuitive to use, with direct controls for all trigger functions
- Small size, battery operation, and sturdy floor-based design integrates easily with your regular drum set
- Two built-in footswitches for triggering sounds, changing kits, and muting the module
- Suitable for any music style, from rock and metal to electronic music and beyond
- USB for editor communication and trigger-to-MIDI conversion.
Preloaded Sounds 30
User Sample Number of User Sample: 30, Sound Length: Approx. 6 second/Sample
Display 7 Segments, 1 Character (LED)
Indicator Trigger Indicator (Trig 1, Trig 2)
Mac OSX: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless
Windows: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bits)
iOS: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless
Android: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits), MP3
TM-1 Editor app is required.
Sens Knob (Trig 1, Trig 2)
Pitch Knob (Trig 1, Trig 2)
Decay Knob (Trig 1, Trig 2)
Level Knob (Trig 1, Trig 2)
Mode Select Button
Kit Shift Switch
Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61)
AC Adaptor (DC 9 V, Sold Separately)
Supplied from the computer via USB Port
Dimensions (W x D x H) 5.9 x 3.7 x 2.4
Weight 19.4 oz / 550.0 g.