Tascam SERIES 102i is a 10-In/2-Out USB Audio/MIDI Interface that features internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more, for studio, home, and live recording. The 102i sports a pair of classic TASCAM Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Amplifier) microphone preamps, which ensure a natural, transparent tone, with low noise. The recording and playback engine deliver high-definition 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution and solid stability.
Tascam SERIES 102i 10 IN/2 OUT USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Supports audio formats up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Expansible to up to 8 inputs via S/MUX supported OPTICAL input
- 10 in/2 out maximum via USB 2.0 connection
- Equipped with two EIN-129dBu achieving Tascam high-grade Ultra-HDDA mic preamps
- Compatible with Windows / Mac computers and iOS devices (supports UAC2.0)
- Direct monitor option for low latency monitoring
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 10 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Effects: Reverb, Compressor, Phase Invert, 4-band EQ
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (line out/monitor)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Optical (S/MUX)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Tascam Control Software, Amplitube Tascam Edition, T-Racks Tascam Edition, Izotope Neutron Elements
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later, iOS 10 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.56"
- Width: 7.32"
- Depth: 6.3"
- Weight: 2.43 lbs.